Nice chubby ass !!!

A forum related to the Fenix Flame Comics Rewards Program and it's members.
Lauranaite

Nice chubby ass !!!

Post by Lauranaite » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:30 am

I opened my eyes at the absence of her lips, but soon I felt them cradling the sensitive spot where my jaw and neck joined."Oh, yes," John told her. "I'm supposed to get in touch with him.""So, revenge is it now," Tom said, a big smile on his face. "It's not that serious, you know. Yes, he beats me every time we play and he does rub it in every time," he admitted, "but I wouldn't want to hurt him in any way, just get back at him somehow."About a year ago, Lynn met a woman named Melissa through the gym where the two ladies worked out at. At first, they two were just gym pals and after about a month or so, Lynn began meeting Melissa outside of the gym for girl time that included lunches and soon, Lynn and I were being asked to join Melissa and her husband Chris for a dinner celebrating Chris’ birthday at their home a few miles away from whaler we lived This friendship between Lynn and Melissa began as a chance meeting at the gym and became a friendship where the ladies began to share a more personal and intimate friendship which would later evolve into far more.

"I don't think that's likely," John said. "You just do whatever it is you've been doing to me and we'll be lucky if he doesn't die from it. I know I almost do, and if he wants something else, I'm sure he'll tell you.""Jesus, Kelly, are you nuts?" John asked, rolling over in the water and hiding himself from her.While John got dressed in his room, Kelly was just waking into her room next door. She kicked the covers off and enjoyed a luxuriant stretch as she thought of the previous night and smiled. Biff Wilson had fucked her and sucked her to so many orgasms that she thought she would explode from pleasure it gave her. Instead, when he had finally collapsed, too drained for any more, she had felt like she only wanted more of what he had given her."She wants to come home with us. She knows, Doug. But I told her she's wrong, and now we have to get the hell out of here."